Thursday, March 7, 2013

Money Affirmations




I am so happy and grateful now that...

-I am a money magnet!

-Money comes easily and frequently to me!

-I am worth billions! 

-I have more than enough money!

-Money comes to me in increasing quantities, through multiple sources on a continuous basis!

-Money loves me! 

-I receive unexpected checks on a continuous basis!

-I am rich man/woman!

-I am rich in consciousness and rich in dollars!

-I am comfortable with the idea of having millions of dollars!

-I am the master of money!

-Money serves me!

-I can make as much money as I want!

-I am so happy and grateful for the money I have now!

-My finances are improving everyday!

-My bank account is increasing everyday!

-I am relaxed and ready for money!

-I am financially independent!

-I take care of my money and money takes care of me!

-I have a millionaire mind!

-I demand riches!

-I know how to make money!

-Making money is easy!

-Money is magnetized to me!

-Good things happen when I am in possession of money!

-The universe trusts me with money!

-I attract riches!

-I feel good about money at all times!

-I do what I love and the money follows!

-I am a happy, healthy, wealthy, man/woman!

2 comments:

  1. Hi fellas,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to read more about that law of attraction money I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete