Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What You're Really Asking For When You Think of What You Don't (Do) Want

The Law of Attraction isn't biased to wants or don't wants. So that's why it's important to not only monitor your thoughts, but also what you say to yourself.

I don't want to be late- I want to be late.

I don't want to be fat- I want to be fat. 

I don't want to get an F on this test- I want to get an F on this test.

I don't want to break up with my boyfriend/girlfriend- I want to break up with my boyfriend/girlfriend.

I don't want to go into work on the weekend- I want to go into work on the weekend. 

I don't want girls/boys to think I'm ugly- I want girls/boys to think I'm ugly.

I don't want to be in debt- I want to be in debt and I want more of it. 

I don't want to be alone this weekend- I want to be alone this weekend. 

I think you get the idea. Now forget that I wrote this and REALLY focus on this next part.

I want to get an A on this Test.

I want to be healthy and whole. 

I want to double my income this year!

I am confident and I love my body.

I want to relax this weekend. 

I want to stay together with my Boyfriend/Girlfriend. 

I want to be early or on time. 

I want to hang out with my friends this weekend and do fun and exciting things!

If what you want didn't happen, it could be the Law of Sacrifice playing it's role, replacing something good for something better. Now apply this to your life!



1 comment:

  1. Good advice! Thank you for posting this. It gives a new perspective on how to really use the law of attraction.

    -Maxx @ Self Improvement Advocate

    ReplyDelete